The course has concluded!
Please note that this course has concluded, although its content remains available for perusal. You can access the module by enrolling in the course; however, it is no longer possible to receive the course badge. Finally, please note that support for this course is no longer provided.
Every year, the European Union funds thousands of mobilities and professional development activities for teachers and other school staff. For the first time, the potential funding beneficiaries can apply for the Erasmus accreditation. Thanks to this, the awarded organisations gain simplified access to Key Action 1 funding opportunities under the future Programme (2021-2027).
Erasmus accreditation is a tool for education and training organisations in adult education, vocational education and training (VET), and school education that want to open up to cross-border exchange and cooperation. Awarding of the Erasmus accreditation confirms that the applicant has set up a plan to implement high-quality mobility activities as part of a wider effort to develop their organisation.
Do you want to know more? Join the course now!
The course will introduce the participants to the Erasmus accreditation scheme, what it is and how their organisation can benefit from it. As a participant, you will:
- Find out the key principles of the Erasmus Accreditation
- Learn about the benefits of Erasmus Accreditation in the framework of the new funding programme
- Become familiar with the application process
- Start to reflect on your organisation’s Erasmus Plan
Please note that:
- The course does not replace the official information provided by the Erasmus+ website and Erasmus+ National Agencies. These sources always take precedence over this course.
- Completing this course does not guarantee the approval of your Erasmus accreditation application.
To get the most out of the course, you can share your thoughts on Twitter using the hashtag #ErasmusAccreditation.
|Erasmus Accreditations – a New Path to Mobility||
End date: 29/10/2030 23:59
The course has concluded on 29 October 2020, but the course content remains available for perusal.